COCONUT CRUNCHY PB FUDGE
This is SO EASY and quick to make, and the result is the richest raw crunchy treat you can find. Peanut butter fans: dive in.
You can play around with this recipe to perfect it for you. If you don’t love the coconut flavor too much, perhaps swap out the desiccated coconut with coconut flour or almond flour to be a thickening ingredient without the coconut-ness.
Please comment below if you made it or have any adjustments. I’d love to hear your spin on it and how you liked it!
Coconut Crunchy PB Fudge
Rich, creamy raw crunchy pb fudge!
- 2 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup (or date syrup!)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 Bag Cacao Lil Bucks
1. Line a standard 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Put the coconut in a blender or ffood processor and blend for about 1-2 minutes until creamy.
3. Add in peanut butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt and blend again. You can add a little more maple syrup or sea salt after tasting to get your desired taste.
4. Pour the blended mix into a bowl. Add the bag of Cacao Lil Bucks to the mix, leaving a handful left to sprinkle on top. Mix in the sprouted buckwheat goodness.
4. Pour the mixture from the bowl into the baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining Lil Bucks on top.
5. Put the pan in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
6. Then remove from the freezer and cut into squares. You can enjoy right then and there, or put back in the freezer to save for later!