Peanut Butta Crunchy Snowballs
Hello, super easy holiday recipe, packed with REAL food! This takes about 10 minutes to make, then just freeze and enjoy. We tested these on a Thanksgiving crowd and THEY WERE A HIT.
Obviously the snowballs aren’t perfect but they really symbolize how it’s hardly ever a White Christmas anyways. You can always see some of the ground underneath, yeah? We don’t mind the peanut butter being exposed. We in fact want that. Yum!!
Peanut Butter Crunchy Snowballs
- 1/2 cup of date syrup (can sub maple syrup)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag Cacao Lil Bucks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Optional: Edible Gold Stars
- In a medium bowl, mix together the PB, date syrup, coconut flour, 3/4 cups of the Lil Bucks and vanilla extract until a sticky, but moldable dough forms.
- Let the dough sit for a couple minutes to become nice and moldable. In the meantime you can melt the chocolate being sure not to burn it.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. This will make 18-24 balls depending on the size you roll them.
- Drizzle the white chocolate on top. You can dip the balls in the chocolate too using a spoon-whatever floats your boat.
- Sprinkle the remaining Cacao Lil Bucks on top for an extra crunch. This is when you can also add nice edible gold stars for a sparkle!
- Pop in the freezer for 30 minutes, and enjoy!